Sunday, April 25, 2010

NTRQ Cartridges!


I have very proud to but making cartridges of the world’s first native NES music tracker!
I can't wait to see what new flavor this will bring chiptune!

It was made by Neil Baldwin and he has been just giveing a way the ROM, check out the NTRQ blog.

Is neil getting any of the profits from these carts? Well yes and no, I asked him did he want a share but he would like it to go to charity. So for ever cartridge I sell 5 dollars will go to Cancer Research.


The cartridges will be 40 dollars each inducing shipping worldwide!




SOLD OUT!

I have a very small stock of these so grab them while you can.

Cartridges are in an NTSC format
!
If you would like a PAL copy email me at mutecitydmgs@gmail.com and we can work some thing out.

6 comments:

  1. Cool but is the cart limited to 1 song ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any plans at all to make any more? I would buy one of these in one second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too.. Late to hear about this, fucking love it. Please make moreee... I will buyy multiple

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jovial you take pride in what you write.It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you. Jack H

    ReplyDelete